Davood Khoeini gained his M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering at Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran. Driven by his research interest, he moved Melbourne and joined Prof. Adrian Neild’s group at the Laboratory for Microsystems, Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. His research in collaboration with A. Prof. Timothy Scott's group (Scott Research Group) at Department of Chemical Engineering, is on the design and microfabrication of desired, novel microfluidic devices as a tool to direct self-assembly of various supramolecular systems for creation of unprecedented Supramolecular Chemistry.
- D. Khoeini, T. F. Scott, A. Neild. Microfluidic Enhancement of Self-assembly Systems. Lab Chip, 2021,21, 1661-1675
- D. Khoeini, E. Shirani, Influences of Diffuser Vanes Parameters and Impeller Microgrooves Depth on the Vertically Suspended Centrifugal Pump Performance, Journal of Mechanics 35, 2019, pp. 1-12.
- D. Khoeini, E. Shirani, Influences of Impeller Splitter Blades on the Performance of a Centrifugal Pump with Viscous Fluids, International Journal of Fluid Machinery and Systems, 11(4), 2018, pp. 400-411.
- D. Khoeini, E. Shirani, M. Joghataei, Improvement of Centrifugal Pump Performance by Using Different Impeller Diffuser Angles with and without Vanes, Journal of Mechanics, 35(4), 2018, pp. 577-589.
- D. Khoeini, M. R. Tavakoli, Flow Characteristics of a Centrifugal Pump with Different Impeller Trimming Methods, FME Transactions, 46 (4), 2018, pp. 463-468.
- D. Khoeini, E. Shirani, Enhancement of a Centrifugal Pump Performance by Simultaneous Use of Splitter Blades and Angular Impeller Diffuser, International Journal of Fluid Machinery and Systems, 11 (2), 2018, pp. 191-204.
- D. Khoeini, M. R. Tavakoli, The Optimum Position of Impeller Splitter Blades of a Centrifugal Pump Equipped with Vaned Diffuser, FME Transactions, 46 (2), 2018, pp. 205-210.
- D. Khoeini, A. Riasi, A. Shahmoradi, Effects of Volute Throat Enlargement and Fluid Viscosity on the Performance of an Over Hung Centrifugal Pump, International Journal of Fluid Machinery and Systems, 10 (1), 2017, pp. 30-39.
- M.R Salimpour, A. Shahmoradi, D. Khoeini, Experimental Study of Condensation Heat Transfer of R-404A in Helically Coiled Tubes, International Journal of Refrigeration, 74, 2017, pp. 582–589.
- M. Joghataei, D. Semnani, M.R. Salimpour, Z. Ashrafi, D. Khoeini, Comparison of Heat Transfer Coefficient for Different Fibers by Vapor-Compression System, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 5 (1), 2016, pp. 11-15.
- D. Khoeini, M. A. Akhavan- Behabadi, A. Saboonchi, Experimental Study of Condensation Heat Transfer of R-134a Flow in Corrugated Tubes with Different Inclinations, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 39, 2012, pp. 138–143.