Davood Khoeini is currently undertaking his PhD on Microfluidic Enhancement of Self-assembly Systems within Prof. Adrian Neild’s group, Laboratory for Microsystems, in close collaboration with Assoc. Prof. Timothy Scott's group, Scott Research Group, at Monash University. His research activity is focused on the design and microfabrication of novel microfluidic devices for the experiments that he conducts by organic-based and aqueous working fluids to direct self-assembly of various supramolecular systems, enabling the creation of unprecedented supramolecules unattainable via conventional bulk techniques
- D. Khoeini, T. F. Scott, A. Neild. Microfluidic Enhancement of Self-assembly Systems. Lab Chip, 2021,21, 1661-1675
- D. Khoeini, E. Shirani, Influences of Diffuser Vanes Parameters and Impeller Microgrooves Depth on the Vertically Suspended Centrifugal Pump Performance, Journal of Mechanics 35, 2019, pp. 1-12.
- D. Khoeini, E. Shirani, Influences of Impeller Splitter Blades on the Performance of a Centrifugal Pump with Viscous Fluids, International Journal of Fluid Machinery and Systems, 11(4), 2018, pp. 400-411.
- D. Khoeini, E. Shirani, M. Joghataei, Improvement of Centrifugal Pump Performance by Using Different Impeller Diffuser Angles with and without Vanes, Journal of Mechanics, 35(4), 2018, pp. 577-589.
- D. Khoeini, M. R. Tavakoli, Flow Characteristics of a Centrifugal Pump with Different Impeller Trimming Methods, FME Transactions, 46 (4), 2018, pp. 463-468.
- D. Khoeini, E. Shirani, Enhancement of a Centrifugal Pump Performance by Simultaneous Use of Splitter Blades and Angular Impeller Diffuser, International Journal of Fluid Machinery and Systems, 11 (2), 2018, pp. 191-204.
- D. Khoeini, M. R. Tavakoli, The Optimum Position of Impeller Splitter Blades of a Centrifugal Pump Equipped with Vaned Diffuser, FME Transactions, 46 (2), 2018, pp. 205-210.
- D. Khoeini, A. Riasi, A. Shahmoradi, Effects of Volute Throat Enlargement and Fluid Viscosity on the Performance of an Over Hung Centrifugal Pump, International Journal of Fluid Machinery and Systems, 10 (1), 2017, pp. 30-39.
- M.R Salimpour, A. Shahmoradi, D. Khoeini, Experimental Study of Condensation Heat Transfer of R-404A in Helically Coiled Tubes, International Journal of Refrigeration, 74, 2017, pp. 582–589.
- M. Joghataei, D. Semnani, M.R. Salimpour, Z. Ashrafi, D. Khoeini, Comparison of Heat Transfer Coefficient for Different Fibers by Vapor-Compression System, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 5 (1), 2016, pp. 11-15.
- D. Khoeini, M. A. Akhavan- Behabadi, A. Saboonchi, Experimental Study of Condensation Heat Transfer of R-134a Flow in Corrugated Tubes with Different Inclinations, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 39, 2012, pp. 138–143.